Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Small Town Girl's first visit to Budapest

Hi guys! I know it's been a long while since my last post.  I have not done much traveling in the past few months.  Graduate studies do not leave much time for that.

As spring approaches, however, I've been lucky to find more time for fun and traveling.  I'm excited to share with you my first trip to Budapest, Hungary - a place I never ever ever though that I'd visit.  Budapest was exciting because it was beautiful and very European, much more so than Helsinki.

Some of my favorite parts were the weather (warm!), the plants (green everywhere), the restaurant and cafe culture, and the street food.

Instead of writing my normal blog post, I thought I'd try a different approach.  For me, travelling often bigets creativity.  So, my new idea was to create a sort of travel guide for you... with lots of pictures!

In the comment section of this post, I hope you'll let me know how you like this new approach and whether you prefer the new or old way.  I write these posts, in part, for me and my memory, but mostly I write them for you - so that you can virtually experience my travels from the comfort of your own home.  So, let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, Corvinus university!! My university!!! <3 Thanks Paige.
Petra

Unknown said...

Holly molly! You mentioned me!! thank you!!! <3
(Nagyi Palacsintázója <3 !!)