Monday, December 10, 2012

New Adventure: Finland

Its been quite a while since I wrote in this blog.  But now I'm setting out on a new adventure.  I'm moving to Finland! I met a boy, and well, you know the rest.  Love is pulling me across the ocean.  I've found an internship there and I hope to study a Master's degree there as well.  The last few weeks have been crazy.  So many things to do before I leave in about 2 weeks, visa applications, graduating, and most importantly shopping!  I definitely going to need a special wardrobe if I'm moving to Finland in the middle of winter.  Luckily, I've found 3 very very very important pieces for my survival kit.  Trust me, it is not easy to find extremely cold weather clothing in the southern United States.

Survival Kit:

Item 1: Under Armour Cold Wear Base Wear.They keep your skin dry, which is essential, hold in heat, fit snugly so you can wear them (fashionably) under your clothing.



Item 2:  Northface Women's Greenland Jacket
Its water proof and protects you up to -25 degrees F.  Plus, its cute and not at all Eskimo-like.



Item 3: Northface Women's Shellista Lace Boot
Again, waterproof and guaranteed to keep your feet nice and cozy down to -25 degrees.  Also, they have a decent cuteness factor.

My moto: no reason to sacrifice fashion for comfort when you can have both.

No comments: